Delivery & Costs
All our parcels are sent with Australia Posts standard parcel service and your articles will be delivered within 1-5 business days of lodgement. You can also track your order online at auspost.com.au/track . It is always best to have your parcel delivered to an address where someone will be to available to receive it. A business address is good for this reason.
Your shipping costs will be calculated by our system at checkout and will depend on the size of your order. The usual shipping costs are estimated below for postage within Australia;
|Order Size||Standard Post||Express Post|
|Small orders (0- 500gm)||AU$7.26||AU$8.20|
|Medium orders (501gm- 1kg)||AU$8.95||AU$10.05|
|Large Orders (1.01kg-2kg)||AU$9.95||AU$11.05|
|Free shipping may be offered from time to time.|
Shipping costs are based on the weight of the items in your Shopping Cart. You can check how much shipping will cost by adding the products you want to purchase into your Shopping Cart, then entering the delivery destination into the Shipping Address area at the Checkout. You can still go back and shop from this point.
Please note-All charges are in Australian Dollars.
Parcel deliveries begin at 7am every business day and end at 5pm. Every attempt will be made to delivery your parcel personally. When the addressee is not there to receive the parcel, Australia Post will:
- 1. Check delivery instructions - these can be specified at time of delivery.
- 2. Look for a 'safe drop' location - when there are no delivery instructions, the delivery driver will look for a safe location to leave your parcel. A notification card will then be dropped in the addressee's letter box, letting them know of the safe drop location.
- 3. Return the parcel to an Australia Post outlet - when a safe location cannot be found, delivery instructions specify that it not be left, our delivery driver will leave a note to the addressee stating which Australia Post outlet they can collect their parcel from and the time when it will be available for them to collect.
Important Notice re: Customs Fees
Some countries charge Customs fees or import duties on merchandise ordered from overseas. Please be aware that these charges are the customer's responsibility and are beyond our control. We advise that you contact the relevant government body in your country (e.g. Customs & Excise) for information on what these charges might be. We are required by law to accurately declare the status and the value of each parcel. It is a criminal offence for us to make a false Customs declaration, so please do not ask us to mark your parcel as a gift or underestimate the value as we can't do it!
If you're waiting to receive your parcel and you think it should have arrived by now:
The delivery times listed above are from the time the parcel is dispatched, not from the time you place your order. So make sure you count the days from the dispatch date, not from the order date. Also, "working days" means Monday to Friday only, and doesn't include public holidays.
- Track your order online at auspost.com.au/track.
- Check your order to make sure the shipping address was correct.
- Done all the above, and still no parcel? Email Us with your order number and we'll look into it for you.